Saturday, September 27, 2008

Recommend me a awesome laptop!!

Somebody Help Me!!

My laptop was broken down about 10 days ago..so sad.....
It was really embarrassed for me that can't use laptop anymore in my home and school.
Most of all, I don't know about any electronic things, so I was almost in Chaos.

I was stressed because I couldn't do my homework such as writing essay and reading which is posted in internet. Also I couldn't bring my laptop even "Social Networking & Business" class..

I decided to buy some new awesome cheap high-quality light thin well-designed and 12' size laptop!!
I'm not a picky shopper I just cautious customer..haha :)
I was searching on some famous online shops and laptop comany's site such as Dell, Fujitsu, Sony, Apple and HP..........

While hesitating, I found some helpful and imformative site!! That was, notebookreview.com



In this site, customer can rate their laptop and share their own opinion about it. As a online shopping customer, I had many failed buying experiences ignoring other's opinion....

Since now I'm stay in foreign country,US, and I don't have my own car, it is very hard to visit some offline shops. So this review site was really helpful to me and I can pick any computer that is proper to my needs and price. Laptop is kind of expensive and long-term using electronic product, so I have to consider every factors. Acoording to the Sixdegrees article, Social Retailing - The Future of Retail Online, it said that..

A solo hunter shopping for a pair of shoes just buys a pair of shoes,
explained the author of the report, analyst Ray Valdes. A social gatherer
shopping for shoes, on the other hand, may never buy them, but they’ll spend two or three times the amount the solo shoppers spend on items they had no initial intention of buying.

I really agree to this opinion. I spent almost one week considering every possibilities and factors. We are all social gather shopper and can affect in other's buying decision each other.

Now almost every online shops are using this method to get competitive advantages in industry. We can call this kind of strategy as "Conversational Marketing". It is explained in "Conversational Marketing Asks "Can We Talk?"". It said that..

Conversational Marketing, explains Troja, "is the marketing
strategy of connecting directly to the marketplace through online conversation.
It is a direct and completely transparent interaction with customers, potential
customers, brand fans and brand detractors. The conversation,"

By reading other customers' buying experience in certain product, I can get honest and flank information that can't be provided by company's advertising and post. I visit many online shops everyday to find out the best laptop and whenever I read some recommendations in internet, change my mind everytime..Maybe I can buy "HP Pavilion" ranked in 1st..but now I'm in worring that how can I believe those opinions of other?? Yeah.. I don't trust them....You can trust them?


1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi Eunbi!
I'm a cautious shopper too, especially when it comes to technology. I like to hear what people have to say about products. I think for the most part you can trust people's opinions, but sometimes you need to take them with a grain of salt. One person may ruin it for the bunch because of one bad experience. That's why I think looking at multiple reviews would be better. In the end I'd rather hear from someone like me than an marketer who's just trying to sell another product. Finding sites like Yelp that rate reviewers also helps getting more reliable information.